* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and we went to Massage Envy to try to recover $70. Nope, it's a contract. We canceled.
* Home by 9:30 a.m. to read, noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1860 U.S. Census Record for W. B. Ray Household in Tuolumne, California posted, and had a video call with DQ.
* Answered email, and we left at 11 a.m. for Costco for lunch and shopping. Home by 12:30 p.m.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post and wrote Read the "Genealogy and Seniors" Article. Took my nap.
* Online at 2 p.m. to read, then wrote Finding Family Tree "Problems" in RootsMagic 7. Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, eat dinner and do the dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, wrote the Wordless post, then found a new Seaver on Ancestry and added a number of generations to the database using Find A Grave and suggested records. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
Here are the numbers from my RootsMagic database as of 31 January (with increases in the numbers from 31 December in parentheses):
* 47,417 persons (+ 223)
* 18,948 families (+ 73)
* 152,900 events (+ 808)
* 2,589 Alternate Names (+ 167)
* 9,885 places (+ 119)
* 1,468 sources (+ 16)
* 80,744 citations (+ 1280)
* 1,130 Multi-media Items (+ 0)
* 3,114 Multimedia links (+ 0)
* 15,145 matched to FSFT (+ 728)
I'm up to 52.81% (+0.56%) for citations/events and 170.28% (+1.90%) for citations/persons.
Genea-Musings statistics for January (compared to stats for December):
* 110,742 page views (3,572 per day, Blogger Stats, - 861)
* 29,635 page views ( 956 per day, Statcounter, + 172)
* 21,394 unique visitors (690 per day, Statcounter, + 119)
* >1,200 readers on Feedly (+??)
* 2,139 readers via email (Feedburner) (+ 5)