* Linda did not go to the Y, so I read email and blogs, noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 1 to 7 January 2017 and Amanuensis Monday - 1772 Estate Papers of Elisabeth Snow (1702-1772) of Eastham, Mass. posted, and worked on the CVGS presentation for 25 January. got it updated and the syllabus updated.
* Printed off the CVGS newsletter and the mailing list, and then had lunch and took a nap. Wrote 6 Things to Look for in FamilySearch in 2017 and then went to the UPS Store to publish the CVGS newsletter, and then to the grocery store. Home at 2:40 p.m.
* Wrote Contest: Free Passes to MyHeritage RootsTech 2017 Party and Excellent Video on History of the British Isles. Checked Facebook. Added to the Best Of post and answered email.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch the football game, eat dinner, read the paper and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure post for Tuesday, and resolved 122 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources. Down to 35,817 Record Hints. Sources in RootsMagic are at 79,641.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.
Wow, love this blog. Life in the day of a genealogist intervenes....
Post a Comment