We woke up to rain, and it rained most of the morning, and cleared off a bit. It will rain again on Friday and then again on Saturday.
* Linda didn't go to the Y, so I read email and blogs, and noted that 1862 Marriage Record of Sophia (Buck) (Brigham) Newton to Jonathan Stone - Treasure Chest Thursday Post #349 posted. Wrote The FamilySearch Family Tree Relationship Chart and set it for later.
* Left at 10:45 a.m. for the Rohr Engineers lunch. We had only 8 due to the rain. Home by 12:45. Took a short doze watching TV.
* We left at 1:30 for the financial advisor's office, and stopped at the grocery store on the way home. Home by 4:15 p.m.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and went in at 5 p.m. to doze in the recliner, we ate dinner, I read the paper and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, write the 52 Ancestor post, download 20 syllabus articles to the computer, and checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.