Ah, the first Friday the 13th of 2017. It rained this morning, so we stayed home. I did genealogy almost all day. Fun.
* Read email and blogs, noted that New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 13 January 2017 posted.
* Worked on some Seaver families in RootsMagic and FamilySearch Family Tree, matching persons and standardizing dates and places, plus adding content wherever it needed it. Wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 13 January 2017.
* Figured I'd better work on my MyHeritage talks for RootsTech, and got one done. They are only 15-20 minutes and I modified one from earlier. Need to do the second sone soon, but probably not tomorrow.
* Had lunch, answered email, added to the Best Of post, and took my nap.
* Online at 1:30 p.m. to read, then wrote This Week's We're Related Relationships - 13 January 2017.
* Worked in MyHeritage record matches for awhile, checked Facebook, then worked on the hills of Wiltshire - found siblings for my ancestors after trying to fix a WikiTree profile.
* Downloaded the RootsTech app and found out how to get the syllabus material - one at a time, apparently and only on the app. Blech.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, read the paper and wash dishes.
* Online at 7:10 p.m. to write the two Saturday posts, then worked in Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources as needed, resolving 186 of them. So I'm down to 35,349. Sources at 80,048! Yay!
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, checked Facebook, and I'm done. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.