This was a pretty full genealogy Saturday because of the SDGS seminar with Thomas MacEntee. Slept poorly - finally to sleep at 2 a.m. and up at 7, so tired and dozy all day.
* Didn't drop Linda to the Y, and left at 8 a.m. for the seminar, arrived at 8:20 a.m. and said hello to lots of friends, including Thomas. Sat with CVGS friends Ann and Myrna.
* Thomas gave four talks, and I left before the fourth because I was exhausted. All were interesting and kept me awake. Sat with Thomas and other bloggers at lunch.
* Home by 3 p.m. to watch the football game, had a 30 minute nap while Linda went with Barbara shopping.
* After the first game, finally read my email and blogs and added to the Best Of post. Noted that Surname Saturday -- LNU (married Greenman, England to colonial New England) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Your Best Find of 2016, and Research Challenge for 2017 posted.
* Went in at 5:30 to fix dinner, read the paper, and watch the second game.
* Online at 8 p.m. to read, then wrote the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts. Checked Facebook, and answered email.
* Tired. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.
Post a Comment