Happy Halloween - we stayed home and had no trick/treaters. More M&Ms for me!
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Hallowe'en Name Whacking 2020 Style and Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 24 to 30 October 2020 posted.
* Wrote the SNGF post, and noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 24 to 30 October 2020 posted. Checked for AncestryDNA matches. Looked for MyHeritage record matches. Took my nap.
* Had lunch, and noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Hallowe'en Memories and Family History posted. Wrote the Amanuensis Monday post. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Added to the Best Of post. Went out and cleaned up the tumbleweeds into the yard waste can.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to fix dinner, watch TV, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and answer email. Resolved 351 Ancestry Hints, and TreeShared 210 profiles to the AMT. Whew!
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Here are the end-of-September statistics.
Here are the numbers from my RootsMagic database as of 31 October (with increases in the numbers from 30 September in parentheses):
* 59,689 persons (+ 544)
* 24,298 families (+ 186)
* 190,613 events (+ 1577)
* 10,696 Alternate Names (+ 161)
* 14,577 places (+ 403)
* 2,055 sources (+ 7)
* 127,621 citations (+ 945)
* 1,548 Multi-media Items (+ 0)
* 3,208 Multimedia links (+ 0)
* 38,360 matched to FSFT (+ 657)
I'm up to 66.95% (-0.06%) for citations/events and 213.81% (-0.37%) for citations/persons.
Genea-Musings statistics for October (compared to stats for September):
* 14,126 blog posts (+72)
* 91,225 page views (2943 per day, Blogger Stats, - 299)
* >2,100 readers on Feedly (+??)
* 3,434 readers via email (Feedburner) (- 8)