This was almost an all genealogy day - and I got more research done. Fun times. Weather was cool (42F) in the morning, but around 70 during the day.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, then picked her up and took her home, grabbed the laptop bag and off to the Mission Valley FHC for the SDGS RootsMagic User Group.
* Got there early, and talked to John and Bill, then we had 11 for the RMUG. Tried to answer questins about features, especially GEDCOM, place lists, FamilySearch interaction, the Help feature, and much more.
* Home by 1 p.m. to eat lunch, then dozed in the recliner watching TV.
* Online after 2 p.m. to note that Surname Saturday -- LNU (married John Kenyon, Rhode Island) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Three Degrees of Separation posted. Added to the Best Of post and answered email.
* Worked on Seaver folks in the U.S Cemetery and Funeral Home Collection database on Ancestry, adding content and sources. This is a pretty helpful database for 20th century people, combined with Suggested Records from other databases.
* Then it was 5:30 and I went in to watch TV news, eat dinner, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, wrote the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts, then resolved 245 Ancestry Record Hints adding some content and sources. A lot of these are from databases I don't use.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.