Where did the time go today? I had lunch and then it was dinner time and then bedtime. Humpf.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, came home to read email and blogs, picked her up at 9 and home by 9:16 a.m. Noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1920 U.S. Census Record for Paul Schaffner Household in San Francisco, Calif. posted.
* Wrote 8 posts on the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog for the month. Whew. Researched and wrote Received my LivingDNA Autosomal Test Results - Post 1.
* Had lunch, added to the Best Of post, took a short nap, and online at 2 p.m. to work on MyHeritage record matches adding content and sources to the database and to my MyHeritage tree. Checked Facebook. Worked a bit in FamilySearch Family Tree also.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. wondering what to write, and wrote the Wordless Wednesday post instead. Then resolved 107 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to the database. Sources now at 79,818.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.