This was a stay-at-home genealogy day for me, but Friday won't be. It was cool thism orning (42F at 7 a.m.) and sunny, and got up to about 65F in the afternoon. clear as a bell, I should have driven to where I could see the snow on the mountains but I didn't. I sure didn't advance the research ball today either - frustrating to waste so much time. Drat.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, we went grocery shopping, and home by 9:45 a.m. Noted that 1686 Birth Record of Ledia White (1686-???) in Mendon, Mass.-- Treasure Chest Post #350 posted.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and checked Ancestry Hints. Rested my eyes for 30 minutes, then had lunch.
* Wrote Dear Randy: What Newspaper Search Engine Do You Use? Checked Facebook, worked in FamilySearch Family Tree a bit using RootsMagic.
* Downloaded the JoyFlips app and registered, then played with it a bit. I'm still confused on how to do some of the tasks. Looked at more Ancestry Hints.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and work on the 52 Ancestors biography. Got confused and did the father of the person but figured it out eventually.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.