Another rainy day, and a real downer in San Diego due to the announcement that the Chargers were moving to Los Angeles after 56 seasons here. Just damn.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, then off to the ear guy and the grocery store and home by 10:45 a.m.
* Noted that 1704 Birth Record of Melitia Hamant in Medfield, Mass.. -- Treasure Chest Thursday Post #348 posted and wrote Findmypast Announces Four Days of Free Access to Over 1.9 Billion Records.
* Had lunch, worked in the FamilySearch Family Tree for awhile using RootsMagic, then wrote Comparing My Living DNA Results With Other Autosomal DNA Tests and set it for later. Took my nap.
* Online at 3 p.m. to read, worked on some MyHeritage record matches adding content and sources to the database. Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and answered email.
* Went in at 5:20 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, read the paper and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, then researched and wrote the 52 Ancestors post, and resolved 238 Ancestry Hints. Sources up to 79,952. Listened to /watched the BlackProGen Hangout - they have a lot of fun and have excellent information.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment