It wasn't much of a genealogy day here in the Chula Vista genea-cave.
* Read email while watching Meet the Depressed, then off to church at 9:30 a.m. and home by 12 noon after going to the grocery store.
* Read blogs and finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 8 to 14 January 2017 post. Answered email. Had lunch at my desk.
* Went in at 1:30 p.m. to watch the football game, read the paper, and dozed off for awhile.
* Came in at halftime to start on the transcription, then back to watch the end of the Packers/cowboys game. Did a little more transcription after the game. Noted that Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of 8 to 14 January 2017 posted.
* Went in for dinner at 5:30 and watched the first half of the Chiefs/Steelers game. Then online to finish up the transcription. Went back at 7:30 to watch the 4th quarter of the game.
* Online at 8:30 p.m. to write the Amanuensis post, then added to the new Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 3.5 hours.
Post a Comment