Just another beautiful day in paradise...at least for a few days.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and home by 9 a.m. just in time to join Mondays With Myrt. We discussed lots of topics, my only one of interest was the Three Degrees of Separation idea.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and downloaded the rest of the RootsTech syllabus articles. Most of the afternoon sessions are duplicates.
* Had lunch, noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 22 to 28 January 2017 and Amanuensis Monday - 1692 Probate Records for Henry Garnsey (1620-1692) Estate posted.
* Watched some TV, dozed for 30 minutes, then online at 2:30 p.m. to check Facebook and write Dear Randy: Tell Me More About Your One-Name Studies.
* Went out in the front yard and picked weeds and leaves for awhile until Linda came home. Watched TV news, read the paper, are dinner, and washed dishes.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to read, then wrote the Tuesday post, and added to the Best Of post. Checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.