Another day, another doctor visit for Linda. Then we got her nails done and I tried a Sausage McMuffin at McDonalds for lunch. Drizzled or lightly rained all day here.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, came home to read email and blogs, then picked her up at 9 a.m. Home by 9:15 to read, noted that 1751 Death Record of Melatiah Metcalf in Keene, N.H. -- Treasure Chest Thursday Post #347 posted, and wrote New Historical Records on MyHeritage During 2016 and set it for later.
* We left at 10 a.m. for her doctor appointment with the neurologist about her Alzheimers. Same old stuff. Then to get her nails done, and I had lunch at McDonalds. Home by 12:30 p.m.
* Read blogs, added to the Best Of post, and prepared for my telecon with David. did that at 2 p.m. Wrote Free BCG Webinar on "Writing Up Your Research" on Tuesday, 17 January 2017.
* Went in at 2:50 p.m. and dozed for awhile. Online at 4 p.m. to check Facebook, answer email and ponder writing a blog post. I didn't. I worked on the Saturday presentation some more.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, and eat dinner.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then worked on the CVGS newsletter (about 70% done now), then wrote the 52 Ancestors post. Checked Facebook, checked Ancestry Hints, and done. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.