* We went to Huntington Beach for Charlie's first birthday party, had a great time.
* Brought Audrey and Lauren home with us, got home by 8:40 p.m.
* Finished up the Best Of post for Sunday.
2) Sunday, 30 August:
* Read, helped the girls get ready, and off we went to church at 9:30 a.m.
* Home by 11:30 a.m., watched Padres game then LLWS game. Pads won 9-4, US lost to Japan 18-11.
* Wrote several blog posts for Sunday night and Monday morning.
* We went to dinner at Lolita's, and home for dessert and TV. Wrote the Amanuensis post. Went for walk with Lauren at 9 p.m. and we talked until 10, so I missed WDYTYA? Oh well, worth it!
3) Monday, 31 August:
* Read email and blogs, anfd joined Mondays with Myrt at 8:45. Over at 10:45, and checked Facebook, answered email and added to the Best Of post.
* After lunch, took a nap, then wrote a blog post.
* We left at 5 p.m. for dinner at El Pollo Loco, caught the 6:15 trolley and in Petco Park by 6:45 p.m. Padres won 6-0 over Rangers, so now 64-67 on the season.
* Home by 10:30 to get the girls to bed, then wrote this post.
Here are the numbers from my RootsMagic database as of 31 August (with increases in the numbers from 31 July in parentheses):
* 44,965 persons (+ 52)
* 17,995 families (+ 30)
* 142,068 events (+ 399)
* 8,482 places (+ 13)
* 1,253 sources (+ 27)
* 64,721 citations (+ 993)
* 1,119 Multi-media Items (+ 2)
* 2,989 Multimedia links (+ 5)
* 7,848 matched to FSFT (+ 417)
I'm up to 45.56% (+0.57%) for citations/events and 143.94% (+2.05%) for citations/persons.
Genea-Musings statistics for August (compared to stats for July):
* Genea-Musings traffic rank: Worldwide: 366,364; US: 90,951 (Alexa)
* 110.534 page views (3,566 per day, Blogger Stats, + 462)
* >1,200 readers on Feedly (+??)* 1,757 readers via email (Feedburner) (+ 6)