* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, then picked her up and we went to Ralphs for groceries and then Costco for stuff.
* Home by 10:40 a.m. to read, note that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1910 U.S. Census Record for Elijah McKnew Household in San Francisco, California posted, added to the Best Of post, and answered email.
* Had lunch, then took a nap in the recliner watching The Chase.
* Online at 2 p.m. to read, then did some searching on Ancestry for Dills, and finally wrote Seavers in the News - Alice Seaver Dies in 1925 and then Am I related to Linus Pauling? Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, read the paper and wash dishes. Watched the SOTU speech too.
* Online at 7:20 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, wrote the Wordless post, and worked on the workshop stuff. Checked Facebook again, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
Here are the numbers from my RootsMagic database as of 28 February (with increases in the numbers from 31 January in parentheses):
* 47,493 persons (+ 76)
* 18,997 families (+ 39)
* 153,171 events (+ 271)
* 2,687 Alternate Names (+ 98)
* 9,930 places (+ 45)
* 1,473 sources (+ 5)
* 81,243 citations (+ 499)
* 1,130 Multi-media Items (+ 0)
* 3,114 Multimedia links (+ 0)
* 15,626 matched to FSFT (+ 481)
I'm up to 53.04% (+0.23%) for citations/events and 171.06% (+0.78%) for citations/persons.
Genea-Musings statistics for February (compared to stats for January):
* 111,389 page views (3,713 per day, Blogger Stats, + 141)
* 37,101 page views ( 1237 per day, Statcounter, + 281)
* 27,880 unique visitors (929 per day, Statcounter, + 239)
* >1,200 readers on Feedly (+??)
* 2,161 readers via email (Feedburner) (+ 22)