Another new record - 59 days without journaling. Once you stop, it's hard to get back to it. Does anybody care?
Today was a warm day here in Chula Vista - 88F was the official high, but a bit warmer here. I thought about getting the fan back in my cave since it was over 80F all day.
Read email and blogs, noted that A 4-Generation Carringer Family Picture -- Post 663 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted and wrote Recent MyHeritage News.
* Noted news AncestryDNA matches and added one more ThruLine to RootsMagic, then worked on adding more descendant families of my 5th great-grandparents.
* Had lunch, added to the Best Of post, and opened the Zoom room for the CVGS meeting. Debby Anderson did her talk on her great-grandmother's letters to her sister and it was fascinating - she also researched names, places, events and terms. We had 40 attendees. Afterward, I took a nap.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Twitter and Facebook, answered email, did some checking on several ancestors, put out the trash cans, then went in and fixed dinner.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest post, took a short walk, and resolved 225 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to RootsMagic. Added to the Best Of post and checked Facebook again. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Here are the end-of-March statistics.
Here are the numbers from my RootsMagic database as of 31 March (with increases in the numbers from 31 January in parentheses):
* 62,524 (+ 1175)
* 25,516 families (+ 517)
* 198,855 events (+ 3298)
* 12,026 Alternate Names (+ 508)
* 15,719 places (+ 649)
* 2,126 sources (+ 41)
* 135,770 citations (+ 3151)
* 1,558 Multi-media Items (+ 3)
* 3,212 Multimedia links (+ 1)
* 41,358 matched to FSFT (+ 1108)
I'm up to 68.28% (+0.46%) for citations/events and 217,15% (+0.98%) for citations/persons.
Genea-Musings statistics for March (compared to stats for January):
* 14,509 blog posts (+159)
* 122,842 page views (4,095 per day, Blogger Stats, - 868)
* >2,100 readers on Feedly (+??)
* 3,456readers via email (Feedburner) (+ 22)