It rained pretty much all day, hard at times, the wind blowing, not a fun day. I stayed in.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 15 to 21 January 2017 posted.
* Joined Mondays With Myrt from the beginning and talked about the RootsTech syllabus and the We're Related mobile app.
* Wrote the Research Group summary on the CVGenCafe blog, then noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1747 Will of Samuel Hubbard (1687-1753) of Concord, Mass. posted.
* Had lunch, worked a bit in the FamilySearch Family Tree, downloaded about 20 RootsTech syllabus articles, and transferred the latest RootsMagic to Go to the flash drive. Took an 80 minute nap.
* Online at 3 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote It's Easier to Download #RootsTech 2017 Syllabus Articles Using the App Website. Checked Facebook and Twitter.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, watch TV and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, write the Treasure Chest Tuesday post, and worked in Ancestry Hints for awhile adding content and sources to my database.
* Checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.