This was not much of a genealogy day. It was a church and football day mostly.
* Read email and blogs on the tablet while watching Meet the Depressed. Then off to church at 9:30 a.m. to the grocery store after, and home by 11:50.
* Ate lunch, watched the Packers/Falcons game and read the paper. Dozed a bit at halftime. Caught up on email and blogs after the game on the tablet.
* Watched the Patriots/Steelers game too, finished reading the paper. We ate dinner, and I washed dishes. Two crappy games.
* Online finally at 6:30 p.m. to read, start the Best Of post, noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 15 to 21 January 2017 and Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of 15 to 21 January 2017 posted. Answered email. Checked Facebook.
* Transcribed the will for Amanuensis Monday and wrote the post. Worked in RootsMagic matching folks in Family Tree for several families. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 3.0 hours.