This was a stay-at-home Monday, and a pretty full genealogy day.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up at 8:45 and home to join Mondays With Myrt. didn't contribute much. Managed to get my reading up-to-date.
* Noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 8 to 14 January 2017 and Amanuensis Monday - 1738 Will of John Metcalf (1648-1738) of Medfield, Mass.posted. Did some work in RootsMagic matching FamilySearch Family Tree persons.
* Had lunch, took a short nap. Online to read, add to the Best Of blog, and wrote Finding Syllabus Material on the RootsTech 2017 Mobile App. Checked MyHeritage for smart matches and record matches, but didn't add any to the database. Checked Facebook.
* Took another short nap, then online to read and answer email, and matched RM profiles with FSFT profiles. Added several Kemp families to the RM database - cousins!
* Went in at 6 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, and wash dishes.
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to write the Treasure post for Tuesday, added more notes and sources to the database, and then resolved 52 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to the database. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.