I finally did some research after dinner tonight. It was a busy day, and not all genealogy.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, came home to read email and blogs, picked her up at 9 z.m., and home, but then left to the car dealer for maintenance on the Altima. It's been a year and 5,000 miles. Took the newspaper, phone and tablet and got some reading done.
* Home by 11:15 a.m. to read, noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 161: #226 Matthias Trimmer (1722-1793) of New Jersey posted, and wrote New Records to Search This Findmypast Friday, 27 January 2017.
* Had lunch, answered email, added to the Best Of post, and sleepy, so dozed in the recliner.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to read, then wrote This Week's We're Related Relationships - 27 January 2017. Checked Twitter and Facebook, and then wrote RootsTech 2017 Live Streaming Schedule.
* Went in at 5:40 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, finish the paper and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:40 p.m. to read, then wrote the two Saturday posts, and worked in Ancestry Hints adding content and sources. Resolved 383 Hints tonight - a record. Not all were useful of course. Sources are at 80,490.
* Add to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.