This was pretty much another all genealogy day - some rain, no sports on TV, suits me fine.
* It was wet this morning, so no Y for Linda. Read email and blogs, noted that Visiting Old World Wisconsin - Post 3-- Post 447 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Wrote Received my Living DNA Autosomal Test Results - Post 2 and set it for later.
* Worked in FamilySearch Family Tree for awhile, then collected my stuff and off to McDonalds for lunch at 11 a.m. and to the library to set up for the CVGS Research Group meeting. forgot my tablet which I use for a hotspot. No problem, the library wifi worked. We had 15 in attendance and talked al ot about DNA matches.
* Home at 2 p.m. but sleepy, so dozed in the recliner watching GSN. Online at 3 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, answer email, and researched and wrote Seavers in the News - Reverend Horace Seaver Dies in 1858.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, read the paper, and put the trash out.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to work on the Horace Seaver family in FamilySearch Family Tree. Then wrote the Treasure Chest post for Thursday. Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours