This was a stay-at-home day again - but that will change tomorrow. Weather was cloudy and cool, but no rain yet this week.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read emails and blogs, picked her up at 9 a.m., went to the store, and home by 9:40 a.m.
* Online to read, add to the Best Of post, and worked on the GPS presentation and syllabus. Got them finished by 1 p.m.
* Noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1910 U.S. Census Record for Herman Schaffner Household in San Francisco, Calif. and rite Your Life Story in 2017: #52Stories Project Will Make Your Task Easier posted.
* Had lunch, answered email, and took my nap at 1:30.
* Online by 3 p.m. to read, then worked in FamilySearch Family Tree and wrote Pruning and Grafting the FamilySearch Family Tree. Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, ate dinner, read the paper, and washed the dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, write two posts for Wednesday, check the Ancestry Hints, look at Facebook, answer emails, and I'm done. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.