This was a pretty laid-back stay-at-home Monday for me, most of them are, actually. I even got some things started.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and lbogs, picked her up and home by 9 a.m., then couldn't get into Mondays with Myrt due to technical problems with the Hangout. Come back in two hours, they said.
* Noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1778 Will of James Stone (1702-1783) of Groton, Massachusetts posted, then worked on my GPS/RES presentation for Saturday. Need to add some slides to the second part.
* At 10:50 I was able to get into Mondays With Myrt and we talked about a bunch of stuff and I contributed a bit on conclusion trees and the FTM announcement.
* Had lunch, then onlnie to add to the Best Of post, and noted that GenSoftReviews Announces its Users Choice Awards for 2016 posted. Went in to watch the Rose Bowl gamwe and dozed for an hour.
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to read, check Facebook, worked on some MyHeritage record matches entering content and data into the database, then researched and wrote From a Hint to an Identity for Della B.
* Went in at 5:45 p.m. to watch TV, ate dinner, read the paper and washed dishes.
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to read, then wrote two posts for Tuesday. Answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment