New Year's Day and we had football, but NFL not bowl games. It was cool and cloudy today, but the rain has ended.
* Read email and blogs on my phone while watching Meet the Depressed and Fox News Sunday. Left for church at 9:30 a.m. and home by 11:15 a.m.
* Wrote My Genealogy Database Statistics Update - 1 January 2017, and then noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 25 to 31 December 2016 posted. Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 12:45 to eat lunch, then watched the Chargers game. We lost to KC 37-27, so we ended up 5-11 with 5 losses in a row. It may be the last Chargers game in San Diego, who knows.
* We had dinner, read the paper, and watched the 5:30 game a bit.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to note that Genealogy Industry Benchmark Numbers for 1 January 2017 posted. Transcribed a will and wrote the Amanuensis post for Monday.
* Worked a bit in the database looking for names for no-name persons, and dates/places for no surname persons. I have lots of these to do! Answered some email and started the Best Of post. Genealogy today was 4.5 hours.