The rain has pretty much stopped, at least for a week or so. We got something over two inches since Thursday. Everything is green, especially the weeds. We stayed home today.
* Read email and blogs, and noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1940 U.S. Census Record for S. Blair Mertes Household in San Francisco, Calif. posted.
* Worked on the second MyHeritage presentation and pretty much finished it. Less than 30 slides is good for 15 minutes.
* Had lunch, read, added to the Best Of post, and did more MyHeritage searching. Took my nap.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to write Seavers in the News - Frederick Seaver's 1893 Industrial Accident. Checked Twitter and Facebook, and worked in MyHeritage Record Matches adding content and sources to the database.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, read the paper and wash the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote the Wordless post, and went through the Hints for wills. Found several I need to capture, and spent awhile finding it in Suffolk County Mass. based on a citation from 15 years ago.
* Fired up the laptop and got the presentation for Wednesday on it and ready to go, assuming we have a projector to use. Answered email and checked Facebook.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.