This was almost an all genealogy day. No rain today, but cool with high in the low 60s.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and we went to the grocery store, and home by 9:40 a.m.
* Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 158: #223 Jerusha (--?--) Metcalf (1750-1817) of New Hampshire posted and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 6 January 2017 and set it for later.
* Did one more edit of the Saturday presentation and syllabus - there's probably more wrong statements - I'll see them when I do the presentation. Saved it to the flash drive, Dropbox and Google Drive, then fired up the laptop and saved it there too. Tested it on the laptop to make sure all slides showed up.
* Had lunch, Linda went to a funeral, and I napped a bit watching the TV news.
* Online at 2 p.m. to read, worked on and wrote This Week's We're Related Relationships - 6 January 2017. Checked Facebook. Answered email. Added to the Best Of post.
* Worked on the CVGS Newsletter - now 95% done. Need one filler and the TOC.
* Went in at 5:45 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, and watch TV news. Washed the dishes.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to read, write the two Saturday posts, and trimmed items from Google Drive and Dropbox, and added recent files I need to save there.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment