It was a pretty good genealogy day since I gave my GPS/RES presentation to CVGS at Bonita library. Was tired all day due to a 2:30 a.m. wakeup, but back to sleep by 3:30, but drowsy and tired all day.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, off to men's breakfast at Marie's, picked up Linda at 9:45 a.m., home by 10.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, had lunch, gathered my stuff and off to Bonita at 12:15 for a 1 p.m. start.
* Gave my two presentations and home a little after 4 p.m. Had 27 in attendance, and they seemed attentive, laughed at my funnies, and answered questions, and asked some too.
* Watched football, dozed a bit in the recliner, read the paper, ate dinner and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, noted that Surname Saturday -- LNU (England to colonial New England) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun (SNGF) - What Are Your Genealogy Goals for 2017? posted.
* Checked Facebook, finished up the CVGS newsletter draft, and resolved 167 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the database.
* Added to the Best Of blog and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.