This was an almost all genealogy day, except it was different.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m. Noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1930 U.S. Census Record for Paul Schaffner Household in San Francisco, Calif. posted and wrote Legacy Genealogy Cruise 2017 Announced! Pacific Coast - September 22-29, 2017.
* Rested my eyes for awhile, answered email, then left at 11:10 a.m. for La Jolla to meet my distant cousin Rick. He share some Mass. ancestors and he wanted to meet and discuss genealogy. I got there at 11:40 and he was there, so we ate lunch and talked until after 2 p.m. Lots of good discussions about life, genealogy, family trees, DNA tests, etc. Home by 2:45 p.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, read email and blogs, and took a nap.
* Online at 4:15 p.m. to read, check Facebook and wrote Casting Call for Season 3 of Relative Race.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, read the paper and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, write the Wordless post, and resolve 131 Ancestry record hints, adding content and sources to the database. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Post a Comment