* Dropped Linda at the Y, read email and blogs, picked her up and was home by 9:15 a.m. Noted that SCGS Jamboree 2011 Genea-Fun Part 2 -- Post 428 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Wrote Adding Descendant Information the Easy Way - Post 3: Stimulating Hints in the Ancestry Member Tree and updated 2016 FGS Conference Blog Compendium and set them for later.
* Left after 11 a.m. for lunch at McDonalds, then to the library for John's group and the CVGS program. Got a book to read, stopped by the bank, and was home by 2:30 p.m.
* Read blogs, added to the Best Of post, and took an hour nap. Online at 3:45 p.m. to read, check Facebook.
* Went in at 4:15 p.m. to read the paper, watch the Padres game, eat dinner, put out the trash and pack for the trip. Padres lost to Braves 8-1 as the pitching and hitting failed again. Now 55-77.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to read, update the compendium, and write a blog post for Thursday. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.
Here are the numbers from my RootsMagic database as of 31 August (with increases in the numbers from 31 July in parentheses):
* 46,707 persons (+ 284)
* 18,670 families (+ 93)
* 150,121 events (+ 787)
* 1,945 Alternate Names (+ 138)
* 9,516 places (+ 111)
* 1,402 sources (+ 14)
* 76,206 citations (+ 806)
* 1,129 Multi-media Items (+ 1)
* 3,105 Multimedia links (+ 1)
* 12,819 matched to FSFT (+ 577)
I'm up to 50.76% (+0.27%) for citations/events and 163.16% (+0.74%) for citations/persons.
Genea-Musings statistics for August (compared to stats for July):
* 107,461 page views (3,466 per day, Blogger Stats, + 422)
* 26,147 page views ( 843 per day, Statcounter, + 29)
* 19,593 unique visitors (632 per day, Statcounter, + 26)
* >1,200 readers on Feedly (+??)
* 2,114 readers via email (Feedburner) (+ 95)