This was almost an all-genealogy day, but I feel like I did very little constructive.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, came home and read email and blogs, picked her up at 9 a.m. and we shopped at Ralphs, home by 8:45 a.m. Noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 328: Elizabeth Ladd (1735-1814) Birth Record posted.
* Imported the FSFT profiles for Rudolf Spangler's descendants, then wrote Adding Descendant Information the Easy Way - Post 1: Importing it From FamilySearch Family Tree and set it for later. Watched a bit of the US Resources webinars from the FHL.
* Had lunch, watched some of the Little League game, answered email, worked on the Benedict Oatley profile, and then worked in the Auble AMT adding content and sources to my database. Took a nap.
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and look at several Family Tree Webinars. Took Linda to Barbara's to swim. Picked her up at 5:30, we ate dinner and watched the Little League game until 7 p.m.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then wrote two 52 Ancestors posts, and resolved 79 Ancestry Hints. Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.