This was a busy Saturday, but not all was genealogy. It was cool again today - only about 80F here in Chula Vista.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, then I went to breakfast at Marie Callenders with the men's group from church, and picked up Linda. Home by 9:15 a.m. to note that Surname Saturday -- PRENCE (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted.
* Read email and blogs. Added to the Best Of post, answered email, printed off the RootsMagic workshop handout, and rested my eyes a bit.
* Left at 12 noon for Bonita Library, got set up by 12:30 p.m. and we started about 12:45. We had 13 attendees for the RootsMagic Review, and 4 of them are new to RootsMagic, and we had three guests.
* Left at 3:15 p.m., came home and took a short nap, and at 4:10 p.m. we left for dinner in Carlsbad at Ruby's with Tami and the three grandkids. We got our grandkids fix for the week!
* Home by 7 p.m. to watch the Padres game and read the paper, then my book. Padres won 9-7 over the Phillies, so now 48-62 on the season. Been a .500 team since June 13.
* Online at 9 p.m. to read, note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Male Ancestors Age at Death posted, add to the Best Of post, and work on the CVGS Newsletter. About 90% finished now.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Tired. Done. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.
Post a Comment