I did not get a lot done today - too many interruptions and not enough blog or research ideas, I guess. Cooler again today - high in the upper 70s in Chula Vista.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, came home and read email and blogs, then off at 8:50 a.m. to pick her up, and we went to pick up her chain at the jewelers. Home by 10 a.m.
* Noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - Baptism of Adolph Elai Hegg (1876-1910) in Stoughton, Wisconsin posted, and cast about for what else to write about or research.
* The auto shop called at 11:30 so I asked the neighbor to take me down there and I picked up the Lincoln with two new airbags for the suspension system. Expensive balloons...home by 12:15 p.m.
* Had lunch, added to the Best Of post, answered email, and took my nap.
* Online at 2:15 p.m. to read, worked in FamilySearch Family Tree a bit, then searched for and wrote Seavers in the Newspaper - William Seaver 1874 Obituary in Roxbury, Mass.
* Padres had a rain delay, so caught up on my blogs, and checked in on Facebook. Padres started at 4:35 p.m. and we ate dinner, I read the paper and then my book. Pads lost 6-4 to the Pirates, so now 48-64 - first time at 16 games under.
* Online at 7:45 p.m. to read, answer email, worked on the CVGS class outline, added to the Best Of post, and wrote a post for Wednesday. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.
Post a Comment