The problem with missing a day of journaling is trying to remember what I did the missed day. Drat.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, then to pick her up and go to the store. Home by 9:30 a.m.
* Noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1880 U.S. Census Record for the Sivert Leeland and Torger Leeland Families in Dane County, Wisconsin posted and wrote National Genealogical Society Releases Research in Pennsylvania, 3rd Edition.
* Worked in the FamilySearch Family Tree matching folks in my Carringer families, and occasionally adding someone new to my tree or the FSFT. Had lunch, took a nap, and researched and wrote Finding Descendants of Rudolph Spangler (1738-1811) In the FamilySearch Family Tree.
* Checked Facebook, wrote the Wordless Wednesday post, and went in to watch the Little League game at 4:30 p.m.
* We left for the trolley at 5, ate at the Tin Fish, and were in Petco Park by 6:45. Watched the end of the Little League game - Parkview lost 4-2 so they are out this year.
* Padres did worse, they lost 5-3. We were home by 10:40 p.m. but I didn't journal. Genealogy this day was 6.0 hours.
* Dropped Linda at the Y at 7:30, home to read email and blogs, picked her up at 9 a.m. and we shopped at Home Depot. Home by 9:30 a.m. I read blogs and email.
* Noted that SCGS Jamboree 2011 Genea-Fun Part 1 -- Post 427 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, and wrote Association of Professional Genealogists Unveils Details for its 2017 Professional Management Conference.
* Answered some email, and we left at 11:45 a.m. for lunch with Gil and Lynda at Black Angus. Home by 1:45 p.m. to watch the Padres game, and Little League game. Took a nap in the recliner. Padres lost 6-3 to Cubs so no 54-75 on the season.
* Online to read, add to the Best Of post, and worked in the Smith AMT Hints to add content to the database.
* Went in for dinner at 5:30 p.m., watched Little League games on TV, ate dinner and put out the trash.
* Online at 7 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest post. Searched for more info on Benedict Oatley. Found my Oatley book pages and photoed them.
* Woked in Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the database. Resolved 110 of them. Checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.
Post a Comment