I finally had some time to do some actual research and added several Seaver families to the database today. It warmed up a bit, and will be warmer next week.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, came home and read email and blogs, then picked her up and we went to Costco. Home by 10:20 a.m.
* Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 137: #182 Nathaniel Horton (1730-1819) posted, then wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 12 August 2016 and set it for the afternoon.
* Worked in FamilySearch collection of GenealogyBank obituaries, and added several to the database. One lead to adding a number of Seaver families with events and sources. I spent three hours doing this - great fun!
* Had lunch, watched the Olympics, took a nap, and online at 2:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and answer email.
* Went in at 4:30 p.m. to watch the Padres game, we ate dinner, I read the paper and washed dishes, Padres beat the Mets 8-6, so now 50-65 on the year. Watched some of the Little League game too.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to read, then wrote the two Saturday posts, worked in GEDMatch a bit, and added to the Best Of post. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
Geneaholic will probably be dark until Tuesday - daughter Lori and her boys are coming on Saturday for fun in the San Diego sun.