This was not much of a genealogy weekend here in the genea-cave. Padres baseball dominated the weekend.
1) Friday, 19 August 2016:
* I read some blogs, wrote some blogs, did some Hint research, but not much else. We left at 5:30 p.m. for the trolley, got to Petco Park by 6:20 p.m. ,and were in our seats in the Pacifico Porch and had dinner - hot dog and hamburger and popcorn and ice cream, courtesy of our financial advisor. Terrible seats to watch the game, but got caught up with friends and enjoyed the camaraderie. We left at 10:40 p.m. for the trolley with Padres behind 6-5. Home by 11:30 to watch the end on TV - Padres 9-8 over D-backs. Genealogy about 5 hours.
2) Saturday, 20 August 2016:
* Exhausted from the night before - 5 hours sleep. Wrote the two blog posts after breakfast at Marie Callenders, took my nap, watched TV, and we left at 4 p.m. for El Pollo Loco for dinner, then the trolley to Petco for the Padres game at 5:40 p.m. Pads lost 2-1 to D-backs, so now we are 8-8 in attendance. Home by 9:30 p.m. but really tired so didn't write much. Genealogy about 4 hours.
3) Sunday, 21 August 2016:
* Read email and blogs before church, home from church at 11:45 a.m. Wrote the two blog posts, then took a nap.
* Watched the Padres game, took another nap, read the paper, Padres won 9-1 over D-backs, so now 53-71 and 2 ahead of D-backs for what it's worth.
* Online at 4:30 p.m., Noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 14 to 20 August 2016 and Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of 14 to 20 August 2016 posted.
* Got the will transcribed before dinner, went in to eat at 5:45 p.m., and online at 7 p.m. to write the Amanuensis post. Resolved over 200 Ancestry Hints.
* Checked Facebook, started the new Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 4.0 hours.
Post a Comment