I actually got a few genealogy things done today, but there was no research done. Still nice and cool - upper 70s for the high, upper 60s for the low in Chula Vista.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, came home and read email and blogs, then back to get her and shopped at the grocery store.
* Home by 9:40 a.m. to read, note that NGS 2010 Conference Photos #3 -- Post 425 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and wrote San Diego Genealogical Society Program is Saturday, 13 August and set it for later. Figured out what I wanted to share at the CVGS Research Group meeting.
* Left at 11 a.m. for lunch at McDonalds, then to the library for John's Group, and then to the conference room to set up for the CVGS Research Group meeting. We had only 10 but it was a lively group. I discussed the SDGS Seminar, the Top 101 websites, the Family Tree Maker email, and the Elling Natvig probate records and patronymic naming systems.
* Home by 2:20 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and noted that Guide to New York City’s Treasured Archives Released by NYG&B posted. Took my nap.
* Online at 4 p.m. to read, answer email, and went in at 4:30 p.m. to watch the Padres game. We ate dinner, I read the paper and put out the trash. Padres won 4-0 over Pirates, so now 49-64 on the year.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then worked on the CVGS class presentation, and then the Treasure Chest Thursday post. Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.