It wasn't much of a genealogy day with all of the errands and then the Padres on TV tonight.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, then home to read email and blogs. Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 136: #181 Deborah (Tracy) Wade (1731-after 1800) posted. Picked her up at 9 a.m. and we went to Ralph's for groceries. Dropped her at Massage Envy.
* Home by 9:40 a.m. to read, wrote More records available to search this Findmypast Friday - 5 August 2016 and worked a bit in FamilySearch Family Tree.
* Got Linda at 11 a.m., and we went to In 'n' Out for lunch, then to the financial advisor at noon, and home by 1:30 p.m. Read blogs, added to the Best Of post, and took a nap.
* Online at 3 p.m. to read, then worked in FamilySearch Family Tree, and at 4 p.m. we went to the health center for Linda's glasses and then the jeweler for a chain repair. Home by 5 p.m. Worked in Ancestry Hints for a while.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, and online at 6:15 p.m. to write the two Saturday posts.
* Went in at 8 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and read my Frey book. Pads lost 5-4 to the Phillies. We are now 47-62, going nowhere fast.
* Online to read, check Facebook and write this post. Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.