This was pretty uch a genealogy day until the evening when the Padres were on TV.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, came home and read email and blogs, then picked her up and we went shopping. Home by 9:45 a.m.
* Noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 327: 1732 Birth Record of Benedict Oatley in South Kingstown, R.I. posted, and wrote Prior BCG Webinars Now Available at Legacy Family Tree Webinars.
* Worked a bit in the Auble tree on Ancestry adding content and sources, trying to find more descendants. Added a few people.
* Added to the Best Of post, had lunch, worked in the FamilySearch Family Tree a bit, and took a nap.
* Online at 2:45 p.m. to read, then wrote Am I Related to Donald Trump? Worked on the 52 Ancestors research, then wrote the post for Friday. Checked Facebook.
* Went in for dinner at 5:30 p.m., watched TV news, and online at 6:15 p.m. to watch some of Wacky Wednesday and work in the Auble tree some more.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper and read my book. Pads won 9-8 over the D-backs in a 4 hour game.
* Online at 11 p.m. to write this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.