This was pretty much an all genealogy day except for the chores and chauffeuring and the nap. I'm still tired from the migraine or fever whatever.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, came home and read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 336: Will of Jonathan Thurston (1659-1740) posted. Picked her up at 9 a.m. and home by 9:15.
* Wrote New Genealogy Service Poised to Fill Critical Gap in Genealogy Industry and another post. Noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 21 to 27 August 2016 posted. Wrote another psot for later in the week.
* We went to Costco at 11:30 a.m. for lunch, shopping, and then a visit to See's Candies. Home by 1 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and took a nap.
* Online at 2 p.m. to read, noted that CVGS Program Meeting is Wednesday, 31 August 2016: Shirley Becker on "New York Revisited" posted, and wrote Good News: Ancestry Member Trees Indexes Were Updated.
* Wrote another post for later in the week, checked Facebook, and worked in the Spangler Hints in my AMT adding content to the database. Added Marcia's death to the database, and researched Ralph's parents and family, adding content and sources.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper and watch TV news. Watered the front plants and took a short walk.
* Online at 7 p.m. to finish up on the Ralph's family, then wrote another blog post for Tuesday, and Ancestry was down so I couldn't do anything there. Checked Facebook again, talked to Lori, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.