Another genealogy day, butl ittle research. Too much else gonig on. Stayed cool again - high 70s for the high, high 60s for the low today.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, came home to read email and blogs, and work on the Genealogy 104 presentation, then picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m. to continue work on the presentatin and the handout.
* Noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 326: Death Record of Nathaniel Horton (1730-1819) posted, and wrote Ancestry Member Trees Indexing Update.
* Went in at 11:30 to watch the end of the Padres game and had lunch. Padres lost to Pirates 4-0, so now 49-65.
* Gathered the laptop and projector and papers, and off to Bonita library for the 1 p.m. class. Got there 10 minutes early, got set up, and the staff came and said we shouldn't be in the room until 1 p.m. Argghh.
* Did the Genealogy 104 class on research logs, to-do lists, research checklists, notebook organization and computer file organization. Shirley showed her file organization and Susi talked a bit.
* Home by 3:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and tried to nap. Online at 4:15 p.m. to read, then researched and wrote Solving a 1920 U.S. Census Mystery.
* Went in at 6 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, then watched the Little League game - CV Parkview won 14-11. During the game, I worked on the 52 Ancestors biography.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Post a Comment