Lori and her boys came on Saturday and left this morning. They had a lot of fun, I think. I'm back in my normal routine.
* Dropped Linda at the Y at 7:20, home by 7:35 to eat breakfast, and we left at 8:05 for the train station. Dropped them off at 8:40 and picked Linda up at 9:05 and we were home by 9:15 a.m.
* Read email and blogs, and noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1880 U.S. Census Record for Elling Natvig Household in Cottage Grove, Wisconsin posted. Added to the Best Of post.
* Answered email, and took an hour nap, up before noon. Went through some of the Ancestry Hints looking for blog fodder without success. Found records for some of the Aaron smith descendants and added them to the database. Wrote NGS Announces a New Course in its American Genealogical Studies Series: Branching Out.
* Spent some time in FamilySearch Family Tree matching people and events, but found little new content for my database. Wrote My Top Ten Genealogy Research "Programs".
* Went in at 4:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, eat dinner, water the front plants, and put stuff away. Padres lost to Rays 15-1 in second worst game of the year. Now 50-69 and sinking quickly. The hitting stopped and the pitching sucks. Bad combination.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to write the Wordless Wednesday post, then resolved 122 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the database. Sources now at 75,882.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. genealogy today was 7.0 hours.