Just another all-genealogy day (except for the Padres game), but I did not advance the research ball even one inch. Still tired and don't feel 100%.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1870 U.S. Census Record for Seaver Torgerson Household in Deerfield, Wisconsin posted, picked up Linda and home by 9:10 a.m.
* Wrote 2016 Rockstar Genealogist Nominations are Open and RootsMagic Provides More Information About Ancestry.com Synchronization and set them for later.
* Answered email, made some reports for Paul after our phone call, printed off the travel stuff, had lunch, checked Facebook and pretty much did nothing useful all morning. Took a nap.
* Online at 2 p.m. to write two blog posts for Saturday, then worked in FamilySearch Family Tree for awhile matching profiles with my RootsMagic database.
* Went in at 4:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, we lost 7-3 to Braves. Had dinner, read the paper and my book.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, write a post for Wednesday, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.