This was a busy day, including genealogy, but also some worry and expense.
* Dropped Linda at the Y at 7:20 a.m., home to read email and blogs, then back to get her and home by 9:10 a.m. Joined Mondays with Myrt ASAP. Didn't get to talk much about my interests.
* Took the Lincoln to Don's because the rear suspension is low - had to go to Dave's Auto Service to get the two airbags replaced. The tech brought me home at 12 noon on his lunch break. Nice!
* Online at 12:15 p.m. to read, note that Amanuensis Monday - 1896 Letter of Resignation from Executor of Elling Erickson Natvig (1820-1896) Estate posted, and also Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of 31 July to 6 August 2016. Added to the Best Of post.
* Edited one last time the CVGS newsletter, printed it off, but forgot to print the labels. Went down to the UPS Store to copy the issue, folded and taped it, but then came home to label and stamp them. Then had to go to the post office.
* Home by 3 p.m. to read, then posted Family Tree Maker News from Software MacKiev. Took my well-deserved nap.
* Online at 4 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, answer email, and then made the plane, car and hotel reservations for Labor Day weekend. Procrastinated too much - airfare was up significantly. Crap. But it's done.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news and eat dinner. Read the paper and washed dishes too. Took a short walk. Nice and cool and cloudy.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then worked in Ancestry Hints for awhile - resolved 243 total Hints of all kinds. Then wrote the Treasure Chest post for Tuesday, and added some sources to the Norwegian folks.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment