This was a busy day and it was not all genealogy. Life actually took precedence. It was another warm day - 90s here.
* Dropped Linda and the Y, came home and emptied the bathroom cabinets, and then the kitchen cabinets in preparation for the plumber. Got Linda and came home and read email and blogs, noted that McKnew/Schaffner/Leland Houses in 2010 -- Post 426 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Wrote San Diego Genealogy Day (15 October 2016) Features "Ancestry Anne"and set it for later.
* Bob the plumber came and fixed the bathroom sink drain, the toilet handle, the shower leak, and installed the Hansgrohe faucet we bought at Christmas time. All the plumbing problems since January are fixed (I hope). We watched the Padres game. Pads lost 2-0 to the Rays, so now 50-70 on the year.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and worked a bit in FamilySearch Family Tree. Took my nap.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to read, check Facebook, then wrote John Moore Probate Records on AmericanAncestors.org and Ancestry.com.
* Went in for dinner at 5:30 p.m., watch TV news and Olympics, then cut roses back and put the trash cans out. Washed dishes.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, wrote the Treasure Chest post, and worked in Ancestry Hints, resolving 127 adding content and sources. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.
Post a Comment