August is here, and it cooled off a bit today. High only in the low 80s. Still warm in the genea-cave - 83F at 11 p.m. with the fan going.
* Took Linda to the Y, read email and blogs, picked her up, and home at 9 a.m. to join Mondays With Myrt for 30 minutes. Noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1895 Will of Elling Erickson Natvig (1820-1896) of Cottage Grove, Wisconsin posted.
* Left ay 9:35 a.m. for the OASIS class, got there before 10, got set up, and had 11 students. They all graduated today. Home by 1:15 p.m.
* Had lunch, read blogs, added to the Best Of post, and took a nap in the recliner.
* Online at 3 p.m. to note that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 24 July to 30 July 2016 posted. Researched and wrote Finding Elling Eriksen Natvig's Land in Cottage Grove, Wisconsin.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV and eat dinner. Online at 6:30 to write the Tuesday morning post.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, read my book, and wash dishes. Padres beat Brewers 7-3 in a 4 hour game. We go on Tuesday.
* Online at 11 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.