This was not quite the genealogy day I envisioned but it was somewhat productive.
* Drove Linda to the Y, then home to read email and blogs, and get on the Mondays With Myrt panel. Retrieved Linda and on the panel by 9:10 a.m. We talked about family stories and more, and I passed along some of the Ancestry news.
* Logged into the FHL U.S. Genealogy courses, but they were at lunch, so I tried to nap. Failed, so noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 335: Will of Baltheser Pickel (1687-1765) of Hunterdon County, New Jersey and Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 14 to 20 August 2016 posted.
* The third class came on at 12:15 and I listened/watched that while searching for cousins using FamilySearch Family Tree. When the class break came, I tried again to nap without success. I listened/watched some of the 4th class on Mid-Atlantic states. The handout is excellent. The classes will be on the FS Learning Center within weeks. Linda came home from her lunch with Barbara so I had to go bring the groceries in the house.
* Went searching for Auble news items on MyHeritage and Elephind, and wrote Aubles in the Newspapers - Hampton Auble's 1852 Marriage. Checked Facebook, answered email and added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV and Little League, eat dinner, and read the paper and then switched to Padres game versus Cubs.
* Bored by the Padres game, came in to write the Treasure post for Tuesday, then added to the Best Of post and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.