This was a pretty full genealogy day; it was the coolest day in two weeks too.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, came home and read email and blogs. Noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 325: Birth Record of Deborah Tracy (1731-after 1800) posted. Went to pick Linda up at 9 and we were home by 9:15 a.m.
* Wrote San Diego Genealogical Society Fall Seminar Features Maureen Taylor, The Photo Detective and set it for later. Worked on some email, and matched some folks in the FamilySearch Family Tree.
* Added to the Best Of post. Printed off the notes for Gen 103 class, had lunch, and left at 12:45 p.m. for Bonita Library. Susi and Shirley led the Genealogy 103 class, I supported with pithy comments and help where needed. Home by 3:15 p.m. to read, then took a nap.
* Online at 4 p.m. to read, then researched and wrote Seavers in the Newspapers - Josiah Seaver of Waitsfield, Vermont.
* We left at 5:45 p.m. for dinner at Marie Callenders, and home by 6:45 p.m.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, write the 52 Ancestors post, then worked on the CVGS newsletter. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment