Today would have been my grandmother's 116th birthday - resi in peace, Emily Kemp (Auble) Carringer (1899-1977). It is also the 104th birthday of my father-in-law, Leo Severt Leland (1911-2002).
1) Tuesday, 18 August 2015:
* Read email and blogs, wrote Tuesday's Tip: Enhance Your Genealogy Education with Family Tree Webinars and then Twile Converts Family Tree Data into Visual Timelines - Post 1: GEDCOM Upload and set it for later.
* Answered email, worked on the Stump the Chumps list and sent it, then had a nap.
* Researched and wrote Family Tree Maker 2014 Changes Web Merge Default - Users Beware. Checked Facebook, answered email, and added to the Best Of post.
* worked a bit in Ancestry looking for Seaver data. Went in at 5 p.m. for dinner, read the paper and watched TV news. Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, then worked a bit more in GenBank on Vaux folks.
* Went in at 7:15 to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and read my book. Padres beat the Braves 9-0.
* Online at 10:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and off to bed. Genealogy today was 8.5 hourd.
2) Wednesday, 19 August 2015:
* Read email and blogs, wrote Family Tree Providers at 2008 SCGS Jamboree -- Post 374 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and then Twile Converts Family Tree Data into Visual Timelines - Post 2: Photo and Document Upload and set it for later. Added to the Best Of post.
* Left at 11:10 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, then the library for John's group, got a book, and to the Computer Group for another boring meeting. Went home after only an hour. Took a nap immediately!
* Up at 2:30 p.m. to watch the end of the Padres game - Pads beat Atlanta 3-2, so now 59-62 on the season, won 7 of 9. Online at 3:30 p.m. to read, then wrote More on Ancestry.com About Family Tree Maker 2014 Web Merge Problem. Checked Facebook and Google+.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, put out the trash, and back online at 6:10 p.m. to listen to Wacky Wednesday with Cyndi and Myrt, while capturing data for two of my Stump the Chumps problems for next week.
* Worked on reducing Ancestry Hints - cleared 196 of them, added some data and sources to the database in the process.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.