Another week rolled by and I hardly noticed. Life is pretty full right now and my research time is squeezed. I have to get my Saturday presentation done by Friday, but I need the handout by Tuesday or so. Monday sounds like the right day to finish it.
* Read email and blogs, and finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 2 to 8 August 2015 post.
* We left for church at 9:30 a.m. and stopped at the store afterwards, home by 12:15 p.m. Started the new Best Of post.
* Went in at 1 p.m. to eat lunch and watch the Padres game. Read the paper, got a fitful nap in the recliner, and Padres lost 5-3 to Phillies. 6 in a row lost, now 52-60. Still hopeless.
* Online at 4 p.m. to read, wrote Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of August 2 to 8, 2015 and wrote another post for Monday.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner and watch TV news. Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, then made the last edit to the CVGS Newsletter. Transcribed the Nicholas Sever will and wrote the Amanuensis post for Monday morning. Sent the Newsletter to the society email list. Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 8:50 p.m. to wash dishes, then watched the Alfre Woodard episode of WDYTYA?
* Online at 10 p.m. to write this post, check Facebook, and done. Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.