This was almsot an all-genealogy day, even did some data entry and searching.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Randy at 2008 Genealogy Jamboree -- Post 373 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday.
* Edited the syllabus for Saturday, and sent it to Paul. Wrote CGSSD Meeting on Saturday, 15 August Features "Digital Microfilm" and set it for later.
* Went off at 11 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, then to the library to visit John's group, and then to the Conference Room to set up for the Research Group. We had 19 attendees.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to watch the Padres game already in the 7th inning, and dozed through most of it. Pads lost to Reds 7-3. So now 54-61.
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to read, then wrote Crestleaf.com’s 12 Months of Fascinating Family Finds -- August 2015: Land and Probate Records for William Sever (1729-1809) in Kingston, Mass.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV and read the paper. Online at 6 p.m. to read, answer email, listen to the Facebook webinar, and do another 50 entries from the SSA&C database. Sources up to 34,264.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.